We are excited to announce that our clients can now order a range of our trade mark and associated services through our new mdp online store.
The new store marks the first step towards offering an extensive range of commercial and intellectual property services online, for clients to browse and order at any time of day.
This innovation seeks to provide clients with considerably more flexibility in how they engage our firm and to address their needs in:
- working outside business hours or from overseas and remotely;
- wanting to browse through and learn more about our service offerings; and
- seeking value and to simplify the process for obtaining our expertise and assistance,
without taking away any of the personal element to our work.
Our online services will continue to be completed by our team of experienced lawyers.
It is now possible to purchase from a suite of products (or send us an inquiry) through the store, including in relation to:
- trade mark searches and/or applications;
- responses to trade mark examination and/or compliance reports;
- renewal of trade mark registrations; and
- change of trade mark details on the register.
You can also ask for an international trade mark costing free of charge or purchase our new ‘brand package’, which includes:
- a trade mark availability search and application;
- corporate structuring advice;
- a business name registration;
- preparation of website terms and conditions for your business.
We encourage you to browse the store and send through any feedback you may have on whether we are innovating in the right direction for your business.