A different kind of law firm
The world’s leading entrepreneurs and companies are driven by vision and goals that they want to turn to reality. mdp tailors our suite of services of intellectual property (IP), commercialisation and corporate law according to our clients’ needs to help them fulfil their ambition.
Our lean approach combined with our lawyers’ excellent credentials and practical advisory skills are the reason our clients choose us time and again. In fact, we have long-standing relationships with those who seek our advice.
Gary Skinner, CEO of ICEE Containers
Your partner for growth
We are more than a law firm – we work closely with our clients to bring their vision to life.
Our team is here to support you through the process of getting your businesses investment-ready, from providing top IP legal advice to taking your product or service to market to advising on commercial decisions such as capital raising. We even have a first-hand understanding of expansion into new markets through directorship experience with businesses that have grown and prospered internationally.
We will help you to grow your brand and structure your business in the best way possible, balancing the objectives of risk management, asset protection and maximising the commercial value of your intellectual property.
Our goal is to help you achieve yours.
Some of mdp’s points of difference include our:
- entrepreneurial outlook and investment in the growth of our clients’ businesses;
- extensive international experience and focus;
- ability to provide holistic, strategic and informed advice on every facet of your business;
- commitment to understanding what drives your business and achieving your goals;
- inquisitive, proactive approach;
- uncompromising commercial focus;
- unique blend of experience across all areas of corporate, intellectual property, and strategic commercial law;
- personal business and directorship experience, giving us a broad commercial outlook;
- adaptability, responsiveness and immediate advice;
- cost-effective advice;
- personalised and accessible style, working closely with you to provide tailored solutions so you can focus on running your business with confidence; and
- forward thinking approach, in seeing where opportunities and risks may lie for your assets or business.