Corporate & Commercial
Our advice is informed by years of firsthand experience in operating successful businesses locally and internationally.
We can identify the key considerations that arise at every stage of the business life cycle, which is why so many "forward-thinking" Australian and overseas companies rely on our commercial acumen and assistance.
We implement effective strategies for business establishment, development, business structuring, asset protection, capital raising, complex exits and mergers/acquisitions.
Compared to overseas markets, the Australian market can be modest. We have extensive experience in commercialising entrepreneurial businesses to grow and succeed in Australia and overseas.
Sam Cimino, Director of Boss Private Clients
mdp offers a comprehensive and integrated suite of corporate and commercial services including:
- Business mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Corporate and commercial advisory including professional services relating to structuring and restructuring for tax efficiency, risk management and investment
- Trade and foreign investment
- Fundraising and capital raising
- Directors’ duties advice
- Restraints of trade
- Employment law
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Comprehensive Board/Directors advisory services
- Negotiating and drafting corporate/commercial agreements across in relation to:
- contracts for the merger or acquisition of businesses and corporations;
- Director/Executive employment arrangements
- complex intellectual property licence;
- performance-based contracts.