Your intellectual property may be your most valuable asset, provided that it is correctly identified and realised.
We can assist to identify the parts of your brands, innovations and intangible assets to secure them as patents, trade marks, designs and other forms of protection. We do this for our clients locally and internationally.
We recognise the link between the IP advice we provide and the impact it could have on the overall commercial success of your business. We will work closely with you to develop branding strategies and intellectual property protection, commercialisation and prosecution strategies that form part of the ‘bigger picture’.
Our point of difference is that we integrate intellectual property advice with broader commercialisation and structuring advice. This approach ensures you hold your assets in entities that are risk and tax effective and investment-ready. More importantly, it will support your overall growth strategy.
We are members of the International Trademark Association (INTA) and the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ).
Emma Evans, CEO of Capi Sparkling
mdp offers a comprehensive and integrated suite of intellectual property services including:
- Patent, branding and design strategy and searching services
- Audits and availability searches
- Advice on registrability of trade marks, designs, patents and inventions
- Market expansion
- Manufacturing, distribution and licensing agreements
- Corporate structuring for tax efficiency, risk management and investment
- Patent and trade mark oppositions/revocations
- Ligitation and dispute resolution
- Anti-counterfeiting strategies