Private Client Services
We advise our private clients on all aspects of tax effective estate and succession planning and property purchases, including your business and personal matters.
We work together with your financial advisors to ensure your wealth is appropriately held and protected for current and future generations. We also work closely with you on preparing appropriate business succession plans so that you can plan for your retirement or exit from your business.
Our approach is to work with you to take pre-emptive steps, such as creating a succession plan, or writing a will, to avoid unnecessary future legal and financial complications.
This is why encourage you to seek advice and implement an appropriate plan to achieve your personal goals whenever you experience a life-changing event such as marriage, the purchase of a business or property, or retirement.
mdp offers a comprehensive and integrated suite of private client services including:
- Estate and succession planning, including drafting of wills and powers of attorney
- Estate administration, including probate applications and letters of administration
- Estate litigation, including testator family maintenance claims
- Asset protection
- Business succession planning
- Entity establishment
- Private superannuation
- Property matters, including residential and commercial conveyancing and leasing
- Shareholders, unitholders and partnership agreements